Wednesday, March 3, 2010

ONE POST TO RULE THEM ALL

Ok, I was gonna slackingly put together 10 or so words and call it a post but i decided to make this one a lot more epic-er.
But don't expect me to pour my heart out and write a book about what happened today like janice does.... no offence or anything

http://www.collegehumor.com/article:1802219

guaranteed to put a smile on your face or at least cheer you up a bit but not have you in tears cause its not that funny.

NEUTRALIZE.... only some of you will get that

I feel that if I don't post often I'm breaking some sort of law so i'll continue.

I was watching tv and some channel was playing the terminator. I witnessed arnold say those famous words: "I'll be back", "get in da choppa" etc. before gunning down hundreds of people in some building. I didnt finish the movie as I had to alternate between wheel of fortune, two and a half men and the office as well. After terminator was over, they played Enter the Dragon......WITH BRUCE LEE. Didn't get to finish that. In fact its on channel 55 right now. It's an old movie so I'm guessing theyre's still a healthy bit of action left.
Are you still reading? most people would stop after the link...

gonna end by saying hi to nick..... HI NICK

3 comments: