Tuesday, March 9, 2010

dancing in the rain

A lot of people were away today for skiing (not many in my lunch so whatever). This caused science club to be much more boring (but alex came 0.0).


Every math class, my teacher is 7-12 minutes late. Therefore, before every class, I am able to chill with people who have period 3 lunch for a couple of minutes or until i feel like leaving. As a bonus, I am also able to utilise my one washroom break to once again visit these guys until I think it's time to go back. This can be fun ^_^

For a history assignment, I have to choose a song that is based on some sort of recent issue and analyze it and stuff. I have chosen to do this song.... luckily it doesnt involve as much swearing as his other songs so I think it's appropriate to use for history XP

enjoy!



(as for the title of this post... I don't know. I just decided say it)

No comments:

Post a Comment