Monday, March 15, 2010

I want to be the very best....

that no one ever was. PERIOD.

Soul silver is amazing.... the pokewalker is also pretty fun and will proabably save me from hours of boredom and encouarage me to walk more often. I also use it to catch crap pokemon that i will later trade (to diamond) for all my legendaries. BWAHAHAHA

In other (pokemon) news, I transfered all the Johto starters from diamond to soul silver; this will make the game substantially easier. Training these starters is such a chore though -_-"

last post before long post so I guess I'll spend more time on it.

If you haven't already, vote for your favorite megaman character on the right please --------->

mousehunt news: my bot is up and running as i am typing this; I hope I don't get banned but hey those stupid mousehunt people cant detect this anyway and it saves a heck of a lot of time. This morning I seemed to have had some great luck. I caught some pretty nice mice: burglar, birthday and present. ^_^

I would talk more about pokemon but I don't think you'd read it all... see yall in a week

No comments:

Post a Comment