Friday, March 19, 2010

BACK

back from the big US. Bought some stuff, i'll put up a list if anyone requests it.

I think that for some reason, (James, austin, steven?) think i ditched or something while i was in the US. I don't even have any idea where they went or why :( ...... weird huh?

HOLY CRAP i have already clocked in almost 35 hours in 5 days on my pokemon cartridge which I think is a little too much. To me, it seems that raising the three starters equally is an excruciatingly hard job because of the challenge to keep their levels higher than average but of course my ultra hacked diamond helps by providing master balls and other items (TM's, and other pokemon) hahaha....

kind of tired now... so i'll keep this post short

2 comments:

  1. I request a list
    just so u have to work

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want a list too!
    gee, that ae sweater sure looks familiar.

    ReplyDelete