Friday, March 12, 2010

DA news

I have added the poll gadget on this blog just in case ur interested.... vote for your favorite megaman character!!! Ok, the questions will get better over time.

In other news, I'm starting to be a bad kid in Mousehunt, but it sure makes life easier...
I've also added around 3-5 blogs so im currently following around 15... it'll be a pain to read through them all so guys, make a post every week or so. That way, my head doesn't spontaneously combust from reading about the unimportant events that may have happened in your day such as whose shoulder you brushed or what kind of shoes you were wearing.

THIS ISN'T TWITTER PEOPLE! NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU WERE DOING AT 4:23 AND WHAT WAS IN YOUR SANDWICH.

Going ta sean's house tommora for science summative. Gonna proabably pick up FF12 while i'm there and bring me one step closer to my dream of becoming a sky pirate. ARRRRRR

No comments:

Post a Comment