Wednesday, April 7, 2010

gloomy?

Today has been an ok day...
kinda gloomy... why you ask?

well first, I had to wake up early this morning instead of get my well needed rest to go to the orthodontist. my teeth hurt

at school i have to finish a computer studies project where the robot is extremely inconsistent and therefore the project itself is boring and somewhat frustrating

in french i get homework....

instead of spending lunch with regular people, i get to go to the library and put together a science summative that i didn't get to hand in today... hopefully my teacher will be really lax about it.

careers consisted of listening to my teacher speak about the culminating activity... boring? maybe so, but i think my teacher likes me so looks like an easy course.... (100 on report card fo sho)

to add to the gloominess of this day, the weather's miserable, im riddled with headaches and my computer froze in the middle of this..

overall a bad day...

if the jays win, i'll wear my hat tommorow, i need a new hat @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment